Gaithersburg, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

I placed a claim for a washer machine.A technician was sent and order 2 parts which came earlier, I called to re-schedule the technician visit so that the washer was fix sooner, they never called me back nor acknowledged my request.

They date of the original appointment another technician came and after trying to enrolled my wife to sale Amway he went down the basement, came backup 2 hrs later, got out of the house mumbling that he needed to order more parts because the ones he got were not "good." This was 15 days after the original call and 10 more days will go by without having the washer fix. The 3rd time the same technician came (even do we asked not to send the same one) he replaced the part and walk away without saying anything to me.

Very unprofessional people, disrespectful, not knowledgeable of their products, rude, etc.Worst investment I ever made.

Review about: Hms Home Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

Dear Homeowner, I understand your frustration and am sorry to hear that this was your experience.We aim to provide excellent customer service and ensure that all of our service companies treat our customers with the utmost respect.

Please send an email with your claim number and property address to erelations@hmsnational.com and a member of our team will reach out to you to address your concerns.Sincerely- Stephanie, eRelations Specialist with HMS Home Warranty

Report HMS to The Maryland Attorney General. The more complaints they get, the better! I have already filed one, and my goal is to have the shady company investigated and shut down!