HMS Home Warranty - Worst service ever!!!!! Worst investment ever!!!!!

I placed a claim for a washer machine.A technician was sent and order 2 parts which came earlier, I called to re-schedule the technician visit so that the washer was fix sooner, they never called me back nor acknowledged my request.

They date of the original appointment another technician came and after trying to enrolled my wife to sale Amway he went down the basement, came backup 2 hrs later, got out of the house mumbling that he needed to order more parts because the ones he got were not "good." This was 15 days after the original call and 10 more days will go by without having the washer fix. The 3rd time the same technician came (even do we asked not to send the same one) he replaced the part and walk away without saying anything to me.

Very unprofessional people, disrespectful, not knowledgeable of their products, rude, etc.Worst investment I ever made.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hms Home Warranty
Review category
Household Services
review #705876

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HMS Home Warranty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28, 2015 #1040228

Dear Homeowner, I understand your frustration and am sorry to hear that this was your experience. We aim to provide excellent customer service and ensure that all of our service companies treat our customers with the utmost respect. Please send an email with your claim number and property address to and a member of our team will reach out to you to address your concerns. Sincerely- Stephanie, eRelations Specialist with HMS Home Warranty

0 0 Reply

Sep 27, 2015 #1039858

Report HMS to The Maryland Attorney General. The more complaints they get, the better! I have already filed one, and my goal is to have the shady company investigated and shut down!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to HMS Home Warranty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about HMS Home Warranty.
Filing a new complaint about