Delafield, Wisconsin
1.2
Service Scheduling

Had repairmen at house 6 times to repair refrigerator.When it was still unrepairable, HMS claimed serviceman stated it was "structural" and that was not covered by my contract therefore they were not required to replace the appliance.

Not only did my serviceman not state at any time that it was "structural" (I was on the line with him when he spoke to HMS and can verify this), he made a point of stating that it was NOT structural. At no place in my contract does it use the word structure. i spoke to three different representatives at HMS trying to clarify this problem.

Each representative came back quoting my contract to me, none of which applied to problem my refrigerator was experiencing.HMS sent the repairman, and then refused to abide by their diagnosis - which was the refrigerator needed to be replaced!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of run around and lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dishonest" of hms home warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. HMS Home Warranty needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hms home warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HMS Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

Dear Homeowner, I’m sorry for the multiple visits from our repair man.We would be more than happy to investigate the situation to ensure that you received the full benefit of your warranty.

Please send an email with your claim number and property address to erelations@hmsnational.com.

A member of our team will reach out to you to address your concerns.Sincerely- Stephanie, eRelations Specialist with HMS Home Warranty