It took 3 weeks to get my waterheater and after looking for a better company and finding one they refused to refund my months I had paid for....total 4 months.I was suppose to hear back from them in 24 hours...guess what its been 4 days already.I have been with this company along time and this how I am treated.There have been several years when there was no claim from me.I wonder what they did with my money those years.....also everytime I call them I am on hold at least a half hour.THANKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delay in repairs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of hms home warranty warranty. HMS Home Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hms home warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HMS Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

call the attorney general in Florida and the better business bureau

Dear Anonymous, we value you as a longtime customer and would like to get this resolved for you quickly.We strive to provide excellent service and apologize for your experience.

Please email us at eRelations@HMSNational.com and I’ll contact you directly.Sincerely, Laura eRelations Specialist, HMS Home Warranty