Hms send a repairman to repair my washing machine and he did come to repair my washing machine but he could not repair it because it needed some parts which hms would not give him the ok to buy them and repair my machine. I now have to go to the laundry mat very week and spend $25.00 to do my laundry.I think being a customer for 12 years with Hms I would get better service.But I guess that does not mean anything to the company.If they do come back and repair my machine I will not use this company next year.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

Sorry you have an issue with our services.HMS Home Warranty is here to help.

Let’s talk so we can help you directly.Please contact us at eRelations@cchs.com with your name, warranty number, property address, and best contact number so that we may contact you.

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more HMS Home Warranty - Heating Unit that doesn't heat above 55 degrees HMS Home Warranty "HMW HOme warranty - called when my heating unit is not warming up my house. They said all parts are "working". When below freezing temperatures the unit ran..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more