has been 56 days waiting for the service to be done by this company ,I been calling him more than 10 times a day to have it resolved they keep pushing me from day to day since the technician diagnostic told them that is not repairable machine really they don't want to replace it .

they are doing a very bad services don't wast your time and money to have a warranty for your home with this company is scam company they don't care about your services and they know to collect money from customers that all they do.when its come to the repair or replacement they keep telling you a new stories every single day .

bad experience with this company telling you .don't ever try it .is the worst company I had to deal with in my life

Review about: Hms Home Warranty Warranty.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #911304

RE: Review #565585

Dear Anonymous, I’m sorry that your claim isn’t resolved.This doesn’t represent our normal turnaround times for service.

I’d like to see what I can do to help speed things up. Please send your name, property address and phone number to eRelations@HMSNational.com.

I will investigate the situation and contact you to address your concerns.Sincerely – Stephanie, eRelations HMS National