3.0

1 week after we moved into our new home we had a problem with our boiler leaking.1st visit we paid $100 and they replaced a valve on the hot water heater...boiler still leaks.

2nd ($100) visit they replaced a valve on the boiler. Still leaked. 3rd visit - determined it needed a new part...not covered under warranty. I just want it fixed and warranty says the repair is not covered???

Makes no sense. VERY frustrated. It is like taking your car to the repair shop because your brakes don't work and they repair the steering wheel and charge you $100. You take it back as the brakes still don't work and they say you need a new tire and charge you another $100.

You take it back the third time and they say the brakes need a new part and it is not covered under warranty.

So you have spent $200 and your brakes still do not work.WHat a scam!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prompt response to calls and stated that there is a room for improvement of unneeded repairs and uncovered repairs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of boiler repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $472. HMS Home Warranty needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boiler repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HMS Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments