2.8

I have been a customer since July of 1997 and in October my waterheater broke and I called the 800# and they provided me the service order number and claim# and vendor. I contacted the vendor and they came out the very next day and installed a new hot waterheater.

Everything is good until 22 years later when a new hot water heater is needed and they claimed that the vendor installed it incorrectly and therefore they are denying the claim. They denied the claim and I had to pay out of pocket to have the waterheater replaced. I have reached out to them and you can't ever talk to anyone in management.

They will take your number and have someone to call you back and this has been going on for three weeks and I have never received a callback from customer service to resolve this matter. I am prepared at this time to sue HMS Home Warranty because it was their vendor that installed the hot water heater incorrectly.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments