1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I called after they sent me a letter to re up on my warranty ( I had forgot I had one ) so I decided to use ot on a Dryer and Dishwasher that had recently crapped out.They sent out techs that didn't know their head from their *** and they told us that the DW needed a new pump ( wrong ) and the dryer needed a drum and they had to get approval.

apparently the drum inst covered. So instead of SOMEONE calling me, they canceled the service! No call from the tech, from HMS or anything. They sent out a new tech for the DW and he had to call into the main office to get an answer.

The new tech hadn't been scheduled or anything. He just showed up cause HMS called him. They didn't call me to say a word. He ordered the parts for the DW and told me the other guys didnt know what they were talking about and HMS STILL hasnt reached out to me and its been 3 weeks since the claim.

I have called thme with no real answers and sent nasty little emails to them with no response either.

This last call even after I told the lady I was pissed with the service she had the gall to offer to send me to the renewal dept since my subscription was almost over.These people are a *** JOKE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hms home warranty dishwasher warranty. HMS Home Warranty needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hms home warranty dishwasher warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HMS Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments