Please don't anyone use this company. I have been paying 4 years monthly and never needed to have a service until my HVAC system started having issues in June 2019.

I have had the unit serviced properly and there didn't seemed to be any issues accept it suddenly started to not put out cool air. I called HMS and they recommended someone to call. I called the service provider they recommended and didn't get a response. I left another message but again no response; I called HMS and they gave me the number of another HVAC provider.

I left a message with this provider an he gave me a message to call him back. When I did he said I was 10 minutes to late and he didn't have time for me to get somelse. I called HMS back and they gave me the number of another provider. This time the provider came out and told me my AC unit (Gibson) was no longer made and that I needed a new AC unit because the coil was rusted out.

He took pictures of my unit and the $125 service fee and said that he was going to try and get HMS to replace the coil and get back to me. I waited over a week and didn't hear back so I called and got no answer. I called again and no answer. I finally called HMS and they had record and documentation of the providers visit but that I need to be persistent in reaching him.

I kept trying to reach the provider but never got a response so I called HMS again. This time they had no record of the providers visit anymore in their system. I really got upset at this point. I am up in years and there was hardly any AC in my home at this point.

My children tried to help and started calling HMS but that did not help either. Finally after weeks of trying to get help my AC unit died and I had to spend thousands to get AV to survive the 90 degree heat. I just called and was told I would get no help in compensation because my unit wasn't covered. All I want to say is that the 1000's I spent monthy believing I would get help from HMS was a myth.

Please if you read this do not buy a home warranty with this company. Their network of service providers did not with show up or own up to their findings. The company has poor communication networking and I got hung up on again today by a representative.

This has happened 4 times during the past 10 weeks of my struggle with HMS. Again do not use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hms Home Warranty Air Conditioner Warranty.

HMS Home Warranty Cons: Wait time, Lack of timely service or respectable customer service, Run around and lies, Poor service.

• Bad Investment