Montgomery Village, Maryland
Resolved
4.0

Update by user Oct 25, 2016

John reached out to me today to get this resolved. He was very understanding of my frustration at the delays and the way the process had worked so far.

Things are now moving along and it looks like there will be a good resolution to this.

While the process to get here has been frustrating, it looks like the final solution will be one Im happy with. I just wish I had been in contact with John before.

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2016

The service so far has been horrible. My refrigerator broke 3 weeks ago.

Took them a week to get somebody to look at it. Then they ended up simply forgetting to order the parts. Today repairman shows up to supposedly fix the refrigerator, but instead he thinks he is here to diagnose it and order the parts. After finding my original receipt and proving they have been here, then HMS finds the information on the prior visit.

HMS response is simply to say "too bad", the technician didn't order the part, so I'm supposed to go back to waiting and deal with it. I already waiting two weeks for no reason, now I have to go back to waiting because they didn't do their job right.

Hopefully they won't forget about it this time. Never go with HMS, not unless you can do without your appliances for over a month apparently.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hms Home Warranty Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments