HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house.He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside.
The company would not give us his last name or license number so we could verify his credentials. We managed to get a "Business Address". It was actually his home, so I was able to get his name and found out he was not qualified to do any work or even diagnose the problem in the state of Maryland.
Please be careful of who you let do work in your home and remember the person has to be licensed and insured, not the company when it comes to HVAC work!!HMS won't tell you that.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being scammed
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I would rate this as a worst animal nightmare!!! i know that new yorkers do not have much of a choice in special or well equipped medical hospital for our..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."