HMS Home Warranty - HMS using HVAC Apprentice Maryland
HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house.He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside.
The company would not give us his last name or license number so we could verify his credentials. We managed to get a "Business Address". It was actually his home, so I was able to get his name and found out he was not qualified to do any work or even diagnose the problem in the state of Maryland.
Please be careful of who you let do work in your home and remember the person has to be licensed and insured, not the company when it comes to HVAC work!!HMS won't tell you that.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being scammed
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers. This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in..."
- "I went through Service Magic to hire Buckingham Exteriors toward the end of October to fix a leaking skylight and wood trim. Skylight is still leaking and I find..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Banquet turkey horrible.Not- Not -Not "white meat!!Bad bad bad..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."