Hms Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim Reviews and Complaints
Update by user May 12
After 18 days with no heat, HMS finally replaced my furnace. And without the 2nd opinion they claimed they needed.
HMS was just a bundle of misinformation, lies and runarounds.
Had it not been for Christina i probably would still be without heat. I would think that...
- Customer service and process
- Lack of response to calls
Update by user Mar 25
never got a call back . Contacted other warranty companies who stated that they would have authorized a repair before the system failed completely.
They use COMMON SENSE not something HMS seems to have a lot of.
Won't be renewing my warranty with them. I have found...
- 1 customer service rep that i spoke to
- Business they contacted was awful
- Number of failed service callsand not replaced
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.