The "service providers" are incompetent. First claim: I had 3 no shows on garage door opener repair.

When they finally showed up at 1:00pm of a 9:00am appointment the guy told me he had just started and didn't know much about garage door openers. 11 hours later my new opener was installed. It does not sound like it works correctly but i am afraid to use their provider. So I'll spend my own money to get a qualified technician out.

PS. after first "NO SHOW" I called HMS and was on hold for 30 minutes then they set up my next appointment - you guessed it...no show - no call. Second Claim: Gas range with a gas smell. Again referred to their service "pro"...Sears.

They could come out in 23 days - yes over 3 weeks from claim submission. I'm worried about safety if the stove has a gas leak - on hold 50 minutes still no customer service...

Does anyone know if these companies are regulated by an insurance commissioner? I'd love to file a complaint.

Comments

erelationsHMS

Dear Anonymous,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. It is definitely not the type of service we aim to provide.

I would like to address your concerns and help get your claim resolved. Your feedback is important to us and we want to ensure that our Service Network Managers which oversee the service companies in your area is made aware of their delays in providing service.

Please email your claim number or full property address to erelations@hmsnational.com and a member of my team will investigate and follow up with you.

Sincerely, Tanya