1.4

I have had my HVAC not working since Late May/early June 2019. It has been 8 months and this warranty company has done all but have my issue fixed.

They keep sending people out, they come back saying it just needs replaced. The warranty company is refusing to replace.

For the entire month of June, here in NC 90 weather, me and my two young children sat without AC. I kept calling in and kept getting the runaround. FINALLY, a call center person with ethics and morals told me since Im in what's considered an emergency situation due to the time its taken and the heat index, I could go out of network as long as the HVAC company is licensed and insured.

I did. Within 24 hrs they had an issue fixed, so I could get cold air for my children. They told me itll need replaced, the fix is probably temporary.

Come early October, sure enough, its out again. HMS sent out Sears told it needs to be replaced.

HMS sent out another tech said it needs replaced. Meanwhile, they refused to reimburse me for the out-of-network tech. Flat out calling me a liar! Telling me we have no record of an agent telling you, you could go out of network.

Now, they are not even replying to my emails. At this point I am seeking legal counsel.

They are not doing as contracted. They are a disgusting company with zero honestly, ethics, or standards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hms Home Warranty Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

HMS Home Warranty Cons: Wait time, Anything about the whole interaction, Unit not being replaced or repaired promptly, Refusal to replace items, Refusal to refund.

• legal assistant