Called July 1 when AC stopped working and placed claim.Service provider came July 2 at 10am and put in request for repair parts.

I spoke to HMS rep Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I was assured the part was on order and it would take 3-5 days but they were expediting the request/shipment since its been high 90's hot. I agreed to pay an additional $150. On Monday as I had already paid $100.

To the service co! Each time I called, they could never tell me if the part had shipped nor did they have a tracking number for the shipment. It's been 11 days and WE ARE DYING. Upper 80's at night, humid and no breeze.

No sleep and no cooking meals. I have to drive kids to relatives homes to sleep. No word on the AC and I just sat on hold for 23 minutes to be told...literally nothing. There is no supervisor available but she was connecting me to one when she put me on hold but I was just told that one will call me back in 24 hours.

Last night I found out that the part HAD NOT BEEN ORDERED YET And the SUPERVISOR "TAI" TRIED TO BLAME IT ON ME! She assured me that she ordered the part last night (10 days after I was lied to every day last week) and they would be able to tell me after 2pm today when we could expect delivery of the part. 3/5 days. I asked if the repairman could it purchase it locally.

She said ok. He submitted the claim this morning and it was rejected. No one is helping us or doing ANYTHING. They lied to me and the repairman for over a week and couldn't track the delivery because...THEY FAILED TO ORDER THE PART!!!

No one is helping us when THEY screwed up. Baltimore is having a hot muggy heat wave and my family, our jobs and our whole life has suffered as a result of trying to exist in a 100 degree hot house. Day 11- no idea when or IF we will ever have the AC repaired.

This is unconscionable behavior on the part of this company.I will be sharing my story.

Review about: Hms Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

Dear Patrice, Eleven days without AC is unacceptable and Im sorry we have let you down.I understand your frustration and want to help resolve this quickly.

Email me at erelations@hmsnational.com with your claim number or property address and a member of my team will contact you.Sincerely, Latanya HMS Customer Relations