Bought a home and heat pump was malfunctioning.First tech talked about his wifes *** more than the heat pump.Second tech of course said it was installed wrong so claim was denied.

Next a leaking shower of course denied because it is cast iron and concrete in the shower pan. We don't cover that. I would never use HMS again and strongly recommend no one does. The second tech that came for heat pump also cleans carpets ,drapes and takes care of water problems.

Go figure.

What do they cover?

Realtor was warned of using this company but still does.

Connie in Ohio

Review about: Hms Home Warranty Claim.

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Comments

HMS Home Warranty - HMS using HVAC Apprentice Maryland HMS Home Warranty "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more